The loss of a love one is an emotional and difficult time, and often the last thing you want to think about is the legal complexities involved. The majority of our team have lost loved ones and dealt with the probate matters personally, so trust us when we say we understand what you are going through.
If you are either appointed to act as an executor in a Will, or there isn’t a Will and you are the next of kin and wondering what to do, book a free initial appointment to discuss;
- Dealing with banks, building societies, insurance companies and creditors;
- Dealing with the practical matters of the home like insurance, valuations and utilities;
- Obtaining the grant of representation from the Probate Registry;
- Completing inheritance tax forms and liaising with HMRC;
- Collecting assets, closing accounts and paying outstanding debts;
- Taking care of the wishes of a loved one’s Will;
We offer a compassionate service and are happy to help you with as much or as little as you need. Call us today on 01484 840 445 and ask for Lisa Rowell or Luke Underhill. Alternatively, you can complete our online enquiry form here and a member of the team will contact you.